IV therapy is not a very new concept; in fact it has been used for decades now; however we now know that it can offer more than one benefit.
What is IV Therapy?
IV stands for intravenous; Using IV therapy, fluids are administered directly into your veins with the help of a small plastic tube, something we know as “drips”. These drips can contain different types of solutions depending on the patient’s needs; they could be antibiotics, vitamins, painkillers, blood or even sedatives.
So the question is when you can take these things orally why do you need to have them injected into your body?
The answer lies in the many benefits of IV therapy;
Faster than Oral Treatment
IV therapy is the best solution when you need swift results. There are times when a patient needs to be given medicine, painkillers, hydration or other nutrients immediately to get quick results. As we know oral treatment takes time, therefore, medical professionals rely on IV therapy to act quickly.
Minimum Side Effects
Since IV therapy is injected directly into your veins, this means the solution or fluids do not pass through your intestines and stomach, which can usually prevent you from having an upset stomach, nausea and other similar problems. Moreover any reactions to the fluids are usually caught early-on which can allow the administrator to either stop or change the dosage in time.
Allows for Higher Concentration of Nutrients
For some nutrients to be effective for treatment their concentration in your body needs to be at a certain level, which could be higher. It can become difficult to maintain these levels through oral intake. Thanks to our excretory system, a portion of orally taken nutrients could be lost, which decreases the effectiveness of orally taken substances. IV therapy on the other hand bypasses these systems and injects the necessary concentration levels directly into your veins.
Moreover higher concentration can also cause diarrhea and upset stomach in more sensitive patients, which can be prevented by IV therapy.
IV Therapy is great for Hydration
Hydration IV therapy helps to replenish electrolytes, which are important to keep your body functioning at optimal levels. Electrolyte imbalance can cause muscle cramps, fatigue, vomiting, high fevers, diarrhea etc. Moreover hydration IV can help maintain your PH level, get rid of unnecessary toxins and keep you active and energetic throughout the day.
Benefits of PushIV Therapy
- Our hydration therapy gives our patients instant results.
- We offer 10 different types of carefully administered vitamin boosts, which can help you fight many conditions such as weight loss, skin problems, anxiety, fatigue and insomnia among other things.
- Free radicals can damage your cells and cause an early onset of aging, Push IV helps you get rid of these free radicals and keep your skin looking healthier and fresher.
- In addition to fighting free radicals, our hydration therapy also improves cell growth, which is important for your body’s overall health by increasing your immune system.
- Proper hydration can help you fight hangovers and stay alert and energetic.
- We have a fully certified team of professionals who ensure that all health safety protocols are followed carefully.
Are you hungover in Las Vegas or simply need to hydrate for your health and wellness? Our Las Vegas IV hydration services and Hangover Recovery Team will get you back on your feet. Call us at 702-445-787 – we’re available 24/7 by appointment and will come to you! If you prefer email, click here to drop us a line.